SSF’s Picks for Top 5 Things to do…
July 15 – August 15
1. Angels in Action Family 5K Run/Walk is one of our favorite local events, supporting the Crissa Lea Swinford Memorial Fund. The proceeds from this 5K family fun run/walk go to awarding college scholarships to one or two female Battle Mountain High School graduates. For more information visit www.AngelsinAction5k.com
2. Pack a cooler and the family up and head down to Eagle Town Park for the Showdown Town Free Concert Series every Thursday night through August 21. Locals have donned this event as the most family friendly and entertaining gathering of the summer. With local food booths, live music and a playground on the premises, everyone in your family is sure to have an awesome time.
3. The 8th Annual Beaver Creek Wine & Spirits Festival will be back in town August 8-10. The Festival consists of world-renowned culinary talent and outdoor activities, serving as the perfect way to enjoy summertime in the mountains!
4. The Vail International Dance Festival is celebrating its 26th season July 27-August 9. This prestigious event is truly a celebration of the many forms of dance and boasts an international reputation and dedicated following. This is a must see!
5. Dust off your boots, grab your cowboy hat and bring the whole family down to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Eagle County Fair and Rodeo July 23 – 26.