Peach season is flourishing here in Colorado. There is always some excitement around their arrival and this season’s crop did not disappoint. In Colorado, the juicy, sweet, deliciously fuzzy fruits are known to come from Palisade. Palisade is also known as Colorado’s wine country and is a popular destination for early and late season getaways. Palisade locals and farmers were pleased by this season’s output. Read why weather conditions produced more this year than last.
Here are some ways our brokers and staff are enjoying the abundance of sweet summer peaches:
This peach pizza from Colorado Boy Pizzeria and Brewery in Montrose, CO
– Summit County Staff, Alli Elam
Pair this with a buttery biscuit if you dare.
– Corporate Staff, Micah Starkey
Grilled peaches with ricotta and balsamic reduction
– Corporate Staff, Kam Bozich
Peach Flambe with vanilla ice cream
– Eagle County Broker, Diana Mathias
Peach salad with arugula, mint, goat cheese, and topped with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Add your own flare with your favorite topping.
– Eagle County Broker, Anna Menz
That topping looks oh-so-good.
– Eagle County Broker Assistant, Lea Zugschwerdt
– Roaring Fork Valley Broker, Gerald Mohl
What’s your favorite recipe?
– Corporate Staff, Julie Ozog