||Marketing Manager, Slifer Smith & Frampton Breckenridge CO: Cutting edge real estate company seeks experienced Marketing Manager to join team of leading brokers in Summit County. Create, direct and implement marketing strategy with team of creative professionals. Previous marketing experience required. Full time opportunity with competitive benefits. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Qualifications & Skills:
||The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation, implementation, and budgeting of the Summit County marketing plan; and will ensure the quality and accuracy of all material related to the SSF brand. The Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and have appropriate interaction with the Summit County Managing Broker. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team, brokers and staff to achieve overall objectives.
• Broker Communication
o Ensure that all brokers are educated on every advertising opportunity available to them and their clients including specific costs and deadlines.
o Obtain feedback from broker team on the effectiveness of our current tools and potential for new tools.
• Budget- Create and track the yearly marketing budget.
• Management Team- Provide input during the management Team meetings to help guide the growth, direction and strategy of the company.
• Marketing Collateral- Work together with the Marketing Team manager the company’s marketing collateral and oversee their creation of the advertising templates and pieces.
• Print Advertising- Maintain win-win relationships with existing newspaper and magazine vendors, and consistently look for new print advertising opportunities.
• On-line Advertising- Work with Director of Online Media to oversee all electronic adverting and ensure it is consistent with print advertising and that our website is on the cutting edge of technology.
• Public Relations- Work with PR companies to produce and place press releases that reinforce the SSF image and brand.
• Listing Presentations- Ensure that listing presentation materials are current and reflect the brand.
• Developer Partners- Assist developers of new communities with their marketing campaigns where appropriate.
• Affiliations- With assistance from the Marketing Team, be aware of opportunities available to SSF through affiliations and communicate those opportunities to brokers.
• Success Tracking- Implement methods to track the effectiveness of marketing tools.
• Social Media- Work with Marketing Team to develop and implement social media initiatives.
• Invoicing- Ensure that vendors are paid on time and that invoices are coded correctly. Oversee accuracy of billing.
• Other Specific Tasks:
o Portfolio- Work to ensure the accuracy and timely creation of the Portfolio publication.
o Newspaper Advertising- assists brokers in the creation and placement of newspaper advertising and photo classifieds.
o Newsletters- create quarterly company newsletter.
o Photography and Virtual Tours- manage photographer for Summit County listings and negotiate rate. Ensure all listings have virtual tours. Oversee photography database.
Contact Stacey Jones for more information.